Resending Last Newsletter - Not Sure Everyone Received it!
Hope you are doing well and had a FANTASTIC week! I have TONS of news for you - but before I share - I have an important reminder. If you want to reply to this email, you must use the following email address or I will not get it. DO NOT JUST CLICK REPLY. Here is the email address you need to use: firstname.lastname@example.org. Now for the news...
ANNIVERSARY COUNTDOWN CELEBRATION: As you know, we are celebrating our first Anniversary on Saturday, October 4th and I thought it would be fun to celebrate ALL WEEK!!
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30th: All Stamp Pads, Markers & Pens are 20% off regular price (excluding Copics).
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 1ST: All Stamps 15% off regular price (excluding Stamps By Judith).
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 2ND: All Paper and Paper Pads 20% off regular price.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 3RD: All Tools & Adhesives 20% off regular price.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 4TH: ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!! Join us to celebrate!
- CAKE & PUNCH
- ALL DAY DRAWINGS
- GRAND DRAWING - A SIZZIX BIG SHOT
- MAKE A CARD - (to celebrate World Card Making Day)
- JOIN US FOR A FUN DAY!
- Free gift for the 1st 50 Customers on Saturday!
We are having a card & layout challenge (contest). You can enter a card or a layout or both. Use the templates provided. They are due to the store on Tuesday, September 30th. I will display all the entries and all our customers will have an opportunity to vote on their favorite card & layout. The card and layout with the most votes will receive a $10 Gift Card for The Stamper's Cove!
Scrapbook Layout Challenge: Here is the template. It is a one page 12x12 layout. Please include the elements shown in the photo and include a title at the bottom and a place for journaling. Layouts are due to The Stamper's Cove by Tuesday, September 30th (you can also bring it to The Coffee & A Card on Wednesday, Oct. 1st if you are attending.)
Card Challenge: Here is the card template. Please include the elements shown in the photo. The card size is 4.25 x 5.5 (A2).
If you have any questions about the Card or Layout Challenge - please call the store at 941-907-0802.
STAMP CLUB: Our first Stamp Club meets this Thursday, October 2nd. Here are the details:
The Stamper’s Cove is starting a ‘Stamp Club.’ The Stamp Club will meet once a month and we will make 2 cards/projects each month. Here are more details:
- Stamp Club will meet the First Thursday of each month.
- Cost is $50/year – fee can be paid in full at the first Stamp Club meeting or in 2 payments of $25 each due at first & second Stamp Club Meeting.
Fee is non-refundable.
- Join anytime! Your Stamp Club membership is for one year from the date of your first meeting.
- Must be present to participate in the Stamp Club.
- Participants will create 2 cards/projects a month.
- Participants have the option of coming at 11AM, 1PM, 3PM, or 6PM. Each month can be a different time depending on your schedule.
- Each month you must reserve your time slot.
- Each month a stamp company will be featured; ex, Stampers Anonymous, Taylored Expressions, Hero Arts, etc.20% discount on your stamp purchase(s) of the featured company (if we feature Stampers Anonymous stamps, Stamp Club members will get a 20% discount on all Stampers Anonymous Stamps the day of the Stamp Club meeting).
- Bring your Class Kit: paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive, colored pencils/markers, pop dots/foam tape, Memento black ink, brown ink for edging, blending tool (rectangle or round)
- First Stamp Club Meeting is Thursday, October 2.
If you have any questions or you would like to register to be a part of 'Stamp Club,' call The Stamper’s Cove – 941-907-0802.
Here are some photos of what we've been doing at The Stamper's Cove this week:
These are photos from one of our Christmas Tree Canvas Art - great canvases Melba, Patti,Mary, Mary Lee & Janet! They look MARVELOUS!! The Christmas Tree Canvas Art will be on the calendar again in October - details coming soon!
And here is a peek at the next tag for Tag Tuesday on Tuesday, October 7th: 12:30 - 2PM. Call The Stamper's Cove (941-907-0802) to register.
Before I go - here are the latest photos of my girls. Look at Claire's legs - I think she's going to be a Rockette - LOL!
Emelia is dressed in her 'twirly dress' on her way to 'school.'
I can't wait to see all of you on Saturday to celebrate our 1st Anniversary! Thanks for all your support and commitment to crafting! I appreciate you - without you there would be no celebration!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
See you soon!
"Do Something Creative Everyday!"