Hi Everyone -
Hope you are doing well tonight and enjoying your evening! We are getting ready to start our 2nd year of Stamp Club and I wanted to take this opportunity to invite you ALL to join us! Here is a copy of the flyer I will be distributing in the store to advertise Stamp Club. It explains Stamp Club and includes the guidelines for this year. As usual, if you have any questions, please call me at The Stamper's Cove 941-907-0802 or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not click 'reply' on this email - I will not receive your message!
THE STAMPER’S COVE STAMP CLUB
The Stamper’s Cove is starting our 2nd year of ‘Stamp Club.’ The Stamp Club will meet once a month and we will make 2 cards/projects each month. Here are more details:
- Stamp Club will meet the First Thursday of each month.
- Yearly Membership Fee is $50/year – fee can be paid in full at the first Stamp Club meeting or in 2 payments of $25 each due at first & second Stamp Club Meeting. Your membership fee includes: creating the designated cards/project each month and your 20% discount each month. You do not pay any additional fee on the day of Stamp Club.
- Snow Bird Memberships are also available for $25, which covers the months of November thru April. Snow Bird Memberships must be paid in full at time of Registration.
- Fee is non-refundable.
- Yearly Memberships are available anytime! Your Stamp Club membership is for one year from the date of your first meeting.
- Must be present to participate in the Stamp Club. Kits will not be provided nor will participants be able to make cards for another Stamp Club member.
- Participants will create 2 cards or one larger project (mini book, decorative box, etc) using stamps, dies, stencils, paste, etc.
- Participants have the option of coming at 10AM, 1PM, 3:30PM, or 6PM. Each month can be a different time depending on your schedule.
- If you decide to change your ‘time slot,’ please let us know in advance.
- 20% discount will be given on any one item in the store on Stamp Club Day. Discount cannot be used in combination with any other discount or coupon.
- Bring your Class Kit: paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive (wet & dry), colored pencils/markers, pop dots/foam tape, Memento black ink, brown ink for edging, blending tool (rectangle or round), daubers and a water brush.
- The first ‘ Stamp Club ‘ of our 2nd year will held on October 1st .
If you have any questions, call Kathy at The Stamper’s Cove: 941-907-0802! We are very excited about Stamp Club this year! We have lots of great cards/projects planned for you! We hope you can join us!
I look forward to seeing you soon!
"Do Something Creative Everyday!"
P.S. We are receiving shipments daily from Bo Bunny, Hero Arts, Graphic 45, Lawn Fawn, Stamps By Judith & More! They are full of paper, paints, stamps, stencils and embellishments for the upcoming Holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)I will be sending out photos as we 'unpack' our boxes!
Also - we do have Tim Holtz's new ink "Ground Espresso" - so if you don't have yours - we can hook you up! His new color will be announced this Friday and we will have it soon!